Saturday, January 7, 2012

Top 25 Cutest Valentines Day Cards for Kids


While I was looking for Valentines Cards ideas for Addy and I to make this year, I came across these blogs with SUPER CUTE ideas that I just had to share! They’re adorable and I had a very difficult time deciding which ones we were going to make together. Take a look and you'll see why ;)



 
4.   I Dig you

 
9.       Pencil Valentines

 


 

22.   Give a Hoot

 
24.   I Chews You

 
Just in case you were wondering we decided on the Gumballs, because those are here favorite! I also decided that the Soda Pop one was cute for my coworkers so I ordered straws from oriental trading, and I just need to make the cards to go with them.

Hope this makes it easier to come up with something fun and creative for you to do this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment